MedBridge: Continue Your Education, Engage Your Patients, and Improve Outcomes
The Maine Chapter of APTA has partnered with MedBridge to provide clinicians and healthcare organizations a comprehensive education platform that includes clinical education, patient education, and home exercise programs to enhance clinical excellence, engage patients, and improve outcomes - all included in one annual subscription. For $250, subscribers get unlimited access to:
Continuing Education: Growing library of 1,000+ accredited courses taught by industry-leading professionals, featuring motion graphics, 3D models, and live patient demos
Patient Education: Customizable for all levels of health literacy, featuring 3D models and animated videos explaining common conditions
- Home Exercise Programs: Clinicians can choose from thousands of exercises for easy-to-build HEPs, helping patients get better, faster
Use promo code maineAPTA to save $175 on a MedBridge subscription: https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/maine-apta
Maine Chapter & APTA Continuing Education & Professional Development Opportunities
- The APTA Maine Chapter typically hosts Spring and Fall continuing education events and a Winter Poster Symposium. Check the Maine Chapter homepage for the most up-to-date information and registration details.
- Online continuing education is available through APTA's Learning Center. Visit the Learning Center to see what's available!
- To find out more about APTA National Conferences (Combined Sections Meeting & NEXT), visit the APTA website.
- To find out more about becoming a Board-certified specialist in any one of a number of specialty areas, visit the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties website.
- To find out more about the PTA Advanced Proficiency Pathways, visit the APTA website.
- The Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program (CCIP) is intended for health care providers who work primarily in a clinical setting and are interested in developing their teaching abilities. For more information, click here.