The Ortho-Manual Therapy SIG will be hosting a ZOOM meeting on Wednesday, May 18th at 8:00 PM. The meeting is for members and non-members of the Chapter with an interest in Orthopedics and Manual Therapy. The meeting will be an open discussion about the structure of the SIG and goals for 2022 and 2023. Topics will include the following:
- Setting up a monthly journal club schedule
- Recruitment of guest presenters
- Establishing online materials for the Chapter's website
- Recruiting members to take on roles within the SIG
- Discuss opportunities to host in-person educational sessions
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 998 4825 4348
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,99848254348#,,,,*825125# US (New York)
+13017158592,,99848254348#,,,,*825125# US (Washington DC)
The Ortho-Manual Therapy SIG is a great opportunity for PT students and recent graduates! Please feel free to reach out to Chad Howland at email@example.com with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the journal club session.